1. Information Collection and Usage
We collect and process personal information for various purposes. The types of personal information we may collect include but are not limited to:
1.1. Information You Provide
- Email address
- Contact information
1.2. Information Collected Automatically
- IP address
- Browser type
- Device information
- Usage data, such as pages visited, time spent on our site
2. Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our services and products
- To improve and personalize your experience
- To respond to your inquiries and requests
- To process transactions (if applicable)
- To send promotional emails and updates (with your consent)
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
3. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
4. Data Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your personal information with trusted third parties as required for the operation of our website, to comply with legal obligations, or with your consent.
5. Data Security
We take measures to protect your personal information, but no method of data transmission over the Internet is entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your information.
6. International Users
If you are accessing our website from the USA, UK, India, or any other country, please be aware that your data will be transferred to and processed in the United States, where our servers are located.
7. Your Rights
You have the right to access, correct, and delete your personal information. You may also have the right to restrict or object to the processing of your data.
8. Compliance with Regulations
We comply with applicable data protection laws, including but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
9. Contact Information